Well it's been a month almost since I last posted. And during that time I've been very busy with work obligations. I have been keeping up with many of you though, and I've secretly been spying on you through your blogs, just in a quiet hiding in the shadows sort of way.
I had thought that I might abandon this little blog altogether and simply gracefully fade away as I threw myself headlong into my work, but as a few of you predicted, I did miss this little bloggy place I've created for myself over the past 2 years.
And so while I was away dipping my toe into new waters and new ventures, I made some decisions.
1. I will run my blog, it will not run me.
2. I will post less often and not feel stressed if I can't find the time, even if it means weeks pass by.
3. I will visit my long list of blog favorites and not feel obligated to comment on those blogs, and in return I hope others will understand and feel free not to comment here but just enjoy the images.
4. I will not feel guilty if I am unable to reply to each comment or email...I will need a bit of help with this one as "guilt" is my middle name.
5. I will enjoy blogging for the safe haven that it was meant to be and not for the hectic crazy place we sometimes cause it to become. (and I'll keep it going for you, Mom and Dad W)
6. And I will live each day to the fullest, follow my heart AND my gut, and I will do the things that make me happy...life is far too short to do anything but.