Friday, May 3, 2013

Ahhh

There was a time when I made my bed every single day.  I piled it high with heavy comforters, pillows, and decorative throws.




But then I realized that sometimes you don't "have" to do the things in life you don't really want to do.  And I think it's nice to just let your mattress and sheets breath a little after supporting your body for hours each night.  Even sheets like to see the sunshine and feel a cool breeze sometimes, right?!



I still haven't given up my top sheet even though I use a duvet and down insert, but it's only a matter of time before I fully embrace my new casual existence.

These things take time after all, a messy bed used to make me feel like I wasn't keeping up with things...now it just makes me go ahhhh and want to linger a little longer.

I hope you find time to linger this weekend! 

*Duvet - Pottery Barn Outlet....Sheets - Target/Simply Shabby Chic (my fav!)*