Monday, April 29, 2013

Smile


What made you smile today?  Was it a call from a friend, something you read, a job well done, a beautiful sunrise?




For me it was a rainy day, roses starting to bloom (ahh that sweet rose fragrance), the sound of my children's voices, a chilly morning cuddled up with my man before he had to get up for work, puppies at my feet when I write, and something as simple as a dandelion image I captured a few days ago.




It's funny how something so many hate as a weed can have such a beautiful structure and delicate nature.  I guess I've always rooted for the underdog...or common weed, throughout my life.

Tonight, before you go to bed, think about those things that brought a smile to your face today...it's just what the doctor ordered...I promise! :)

0 comments: